The Howatt Family
Todd, Staci, Emerson, Gracely & Dusty

Friday, October 8, 2010

"Mommies have birthdays too?"

That was the question that Mr. Emerson asked me when he heard that I was having a birthday the next day! And yes, I celebrated the big number "33" this year and was it ever a celebration. My sweet husband set up a big dinner at one of our favorite restaurants with a lot of my wonderful friends! (Thanks guys!) What a great surprise! We had a blast!
Thank you Todd-you continue to make me feel like the most loved and blessed wife ever. I love you more this minute than I ever have. xoxoxo!



















Can you say "sugar coma"? :)
I wish I had been able to take pics with all my fabulous friends that were there that night, but those darn kids just get in the way! (just kidding!) Thank you all for coming-you made me feel so very special! I love you all!
P.S. Don't worry, a big Fall post of the kiddos is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment