The Howatt Family
Todd, Staci, Emerson, Gracely & Dusty

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What we've been up to...

We had a wonderful visit to the Botanical Gardens with friends. Both kiddos were in a "picture-taking" mood, so I grabbed some good ones! Love the head tilt-in. :)

We are already enjoying our pool! The water is still pretty chilly, but Emerson doesn't mind. Now Goo-Goo on the other hand, she does mind. She minds a lot actually. She screams "No, thank you-too cold!" when you try to even get her to go near the water.



We went to the Buck Creek Festival in Helena a couple weekends ago. The kiddos had a great time, and Emerson snagged this cool work apron. Not a whole lot of this kind of work going on around here (sorry, Todd), but he can wear it when Grampa gets back down here. :)



Emerson is very much into puzzles right now. I think we have done close to 20. The only problem is that when he has completed it, he insists that we glue it and hang it on his wall. So, we get one use out of the thing and on the wall it goes. Needless to say, his room is starting to look a little crowded.
I saved the best for last. I have to tell you that this picture makes me sob like a baby. Not because of how cute it is, but because of the conversation right before it was taken. Emerson asked me if I would take a picture of how much he loves his baby. (He has called Gracely "Baby" since she was born.) I asked him how could I take a picture of that and he simply replied "Like this." And from that came a picture that Todd and I will treasure forever.
We love you all. Thank you for checking in on us. We are happy, happy and blessed beyond words.














2 comments:

  1. Okay...seriously, I don't even know where to begin on how cute these babies are! You look like a hottie too Mizrezz!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...tears in my eyes too! So So Sweet! I love your sweet family. It was so nice to finally see you in some of the pictures too. You are looking beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete