The Howatt Family
Todd, Staci, Emerson, Gracely & Dusty

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Uhhh! The dentist!






















Well, we finally did it. We took Emerson for his first dentist appt. He was supposed to go at age 3, but I was in such denial about it. I absolutely loathe going to the dentist, and I think I was putting his appt. off due to my dread. The funny thing was that he was actually excited about it. So, I finally got "my" courage up and made an appt. HE DID GREAT!!! He was so sweet and well-behaved. He followed every single direction exactly. I was sweating profusely, but Emerson sailed right through. Thank the good Lord that his teeth are perfect and the Dr. said that he doesn't foresee any issues.


Now, go ahead and start praying that I take Gracely before she's 10...I just don't like going to the dentist!


Happy Spring!


P.S. I couldn't put a new post on here without a pic of Goo-Goo!

1 comment:

  1. just checking in on your beautiful family! Love these pics and stories. Hope yo all are doing well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete